Receipt of Funds
Information for Parents
- All cash or cheque payments to the school should be brought to the school office and not to the class teacher.
- School cheques should be made payable to HCC.
- Please ensure all payments are in an envelope marked clearly with your child's name and what the payment is for.
- If you do not have an envelope a supply is available in the school office.
- Please put all envelopes in the secure red post box located inside the office door (unless an immediate receipt is required - see points 6 and 7).
- Receipts are not normally issued for payments of less than £10 however if you would like a receipt for an amount less than £10 please hand your payment directly to a member of the office staff who will issue a receipt while you wait.
- For all other payments to the school, receipts will be issued as standard practice for any payments in excess of £10 and sent home via your child unless you would prefer to wait for one to be issued immediately.
- Please note that whilst we are willing to hold payments for other groups e.g. clubs, book fairs, FRIENDS we are not able to issue receipts as these are not payments to the school.
- Please note that dinner money should be paid on the day the meal is taken or in advance.
If you have any queries please talk to a member of the office staff.