- The uniform for our school is smart and practical. We ask all our pupils to wear a uniform as we want them to develop a sense of pride and a feeling of belonging to our school. School sweatshirts and polo shirts with the embroidered motif are available from Skoolkit on-line or My Clothing on-line. Extra items are also available from the latter source, including reversible waterproof jackets/fleeces and hats, both with the school motif
- Schools need to ensure that their uniform is affordable, taking into account the total cost of all items of uniform and clothing that parents will need to provide. Therefore we do accept unbranded uniform in the school colours. We also have a second hand uniform shop run by the Friends of Cliddesden.
- All items should be clearly marked with the owner's name.
- Jewellery, apart from watches and studs for ears, should not be worn in school unless for religious observance.
- The school gives consideration to how the policy might affect groups represented in the school, especially those who share protected characteristics as defined by the Equality Act 2010. Our uniform is not gender specific.
- To purchase uniform from Skoolkit, please click here or My Clothing please click here.
- For our second hand uniform shop click here.
Skirt or pinafore
EYFS and Year 1 Willow class children only
Bottle green with embroidered motif
Gold with embroidered motif
Long or short, grey/black
Plain trainers or black shoes/closed toe sandles.
White or grey or tights in colder weather
Wellington boots, waterproof jacket and trouser or all in one waterproof suit and gardening gloves
PE and Games
It is essential that children have a full kit on PE days
Bottle green shorts or skirt
Black joggers and bottle green school hooded top or fleece
Stout trainers and plimsolls dependent upon unit of work
Draw-string shoe bag